Genius Intros Crazy Camera Mouse Combo Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_mckeon

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2009
If they wanted to use it for Skype or Chat, it would also require a microphone. Seems they forgot about that.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
@Jack Revenant

because quality/marketing numbers?

i have an intellimouse 3, its old, its broken, and barely useable, but when my main mouse dies, i use that as a backup... and know what? if it wasn't for the broken nature of the cord, i would use it as my main mouse because quality wise, it just cant be matched, the mouse goes exactly where i want it to, with no give or take 10 pixles like logitech laser mouse has, even mot old optical has some give and take... but this...

there is a reason its the best mouse ever made... and it was less than 1000dpi.

Perhaps I'm just too used to high dpi mice. I tend to find it rather uncomfortable to use anything under 1800, but that's a personal problem, I suppose. Do you require high precision for work, or just prefer it?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

thr give or take i'm talking about is like i want to full screen a program, 10 pixels to the right has more than once closed the program... i know many of the mice i use... are cheap pieces of crap... and old... but optical mice did not have give and take like cheap laser mice, but they had some... but the intellimouse... my god... its perfect.

i set my main mouse to 2000 dpi and have windows have low correction for it, so its accurate... mostly because i don't demand the full what is it... 5600dpi it has.

but if you set the windows to make a low dpi mouse act like it has higher through mouse speed, the intellimouse feels just as good as my laser one.

its not for work, its not even a preference, its just i demand my computer parts to not suck, i won't put money down on something that doesn't do exactly what i want anymore.

yea, you would... if you drop from 2000 to i think 300... its night and day, however with tweaking, you can get that 300dpi to feel as fast as 2000

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010

Oh trust me it is noticeable. I turn the dpi on my mouse down to 800 and It feels way too slow. I turn it to 1600 and it feels just right. 3600 is too much though in my opinion.

dilbert

Distinguished
May 11, 2004
If this thing is going to be used in a classroom, it won't be for "when you have a teacher who is about to erase some valuable notes off the board".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS