Question Genshin Impact running at 1 fps after monitor went black

Sep 21, 2021
Hello,
I play a game called Genshin Impact and I would usually get around 30-60 fps. One day, I was playing the game normally then suddenly my monitor went black for a few seconds. After that it went back to normal and then my game was running at 1 fps. I checked my CPU temp and it's around 40-60 so it's not overheating. I played other games and they ran perfectly fine.

My specs is

Core i3 9100
Intel UHD Graphics 630
8GB ram
1TB HDD

Thanks

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021
Hello,
I play a game called Genshin Impact and I would usually get around 30-60 fps. One day, I was playing the game normally then suddenly my monitor went black for a few seconds. After that it went back to normal and then my game was running at 1 fps. I checked my CPU temp and it's around 40-60 so it's not overheating. I played other games and they ran perfectly fine.

My specs is

Core i3 9100
Intel UHD Graphics 630
8GB ram
1TB HDD

Thanks
Does it still running at 1 fps?
when something went black on the monitor the problem is usually the gpu, but integrated gpus hardly get damage. So im guessing the problem would be the psu.
Again try to open genshin impact and see does it still run at 1 fps?

Oct 28, 2021
The same thng happened to my screen, it went black on my drawing program, and when I opened genshin impact, the fps dropped. I tried downloading it again and minimizing the display however it still runs at 1 fps.

Nov 29, 2021
You might wanna try this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBfJlxEnhGg&t=15s&loop=0

I have an Intel UHD graphics 620 and was getting 1 fps in a game called Valorant when I updated my gpu drivers to the latest version. Your monitor blacking out must've been the gpu drivers automatically updating on its own. Downgrading drivers might help you fix this issue considering that we technically have the same integrated gpu. If you remember the version when the game was still running fine, try downgrading to that.

I would recommend trying version 27.20.100.8476 down to the stock driver of your integrated gpu (which is the lowest value you can find on the list).

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
You might wanna try this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBfJlxEnhGg&t=15s&loop=0

I have an Intel UHD graphics 620 and was getting 1 fps in a game called Valorant when I updated my gpu drivers to the latest version. Your monitor blacking out must've been the gpu drivers automatically updating on its own. Downgrading drivers might help you fix this issue considering that we technically have the same integrated gpu. If you remember the version when the game was still running fine, try downgrading to that.

I would recommend trying version 27.20.100.8476 down to the stock driver of your integrated gpu (which is the lowest value you can find on the list).
umm i have windows 11, i3 8th gen... and i'm facing the same problem for all the games .. idk what happened .. all the games running at 1 fps now .. earlier i used to get 45-60 fps for valorant and 25-30 fps for genshin ... :( ..sooo will that thing work for me too?