Get Your Ghost Recon Online Beta Key NOW (Only 1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
remember before facebook, and twitter, where you had to sign up on websites, and give them your email, instead of useing facebook and twitter... good times... good times.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
Nope, sorry I've been a LOYAL Tom's fan for a decade or so, but I don't want your facebook spam. Find another way for me to enter. Considering I'd be playin on Linux, I think I would be a great beta tester. Allowing millions more to buy the game that is Windows only.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]antilycus[/nom]Nope, sorry I've been a LOYAL Tom's fan for a decade or so, but I don't want your facebook spam. Find another way for me to enter. Considering I'd be playin on Linux, I think I would be a great beta tester. Allowing millions more to buy the game that is Windows only.[/citation]
Plus this game looks nothing like previous Ghost Recons. Looks like another dumbed down console affair. 3rd person for ghost recon = lame. Why not call it Ghost of War, or Gears of Recon

[citation][nom]trialsking[/nom]Plus this game looks nothing like previous Ghost Recons. Looks like another dumbed down console affair. 3rd person for ghost recon = lame. Why not call it Ghost of War, or Gears of Recon[/citation]
It screws with me, I thought it was a full FPS. But when you run around it's in 3rd person, but when you ADS it suddenly goes to FPS view.

I signed up a long time ago and have received 2 beta keys, a beta key for myself and a friend. When I signed up I was also thinking it was a frst-person shooter, but sadly, it is a 3rd-person shooter.

Playing in 3rd-person view screws with me, too. I run into things and can't shoot worth a crap. It's like you're drunk or high playing the game. I call it Snoop Dogg vision. Look at videos of a 3rd-person shooter, everyone I've watched shows just how difficult it is to aim and hit a target. Look at the bullets hitting all around the intended target and look just how much shooting it takes to finally hit your target.

Nice of Tom's to give away the beta keys. Hopefully those who receive their key will enjoy the game.

Meh, I'll pass on it, too! I'll stick with BF play for free and the other FPS games.

Status
Not open for further replies.