Question getting a printer on network

bigrig658

Honorable
Sep 17, 2018
Hi everyone been a long time since I posted anything but I have a interesting problem , I have a pantum printer that is wifi comparable, but the only way to get it on my wifi is if the router has a wps button. Now my one isp the router had one so there was no problem getting it on the network but I changed provider so the router I now have has no such button . the router is a eero brand and there is no normal web page to get into the setting for it ,its all controlled by a app on my phone . The printer only has the connect by wps on it , also I can not do what you would normally do and look up my network and just put in a password and name to connect .
So here is the question can I take a Netgear router that does have the wps setup and make it into a repeater then have the printer hook to that router??? And I no some of you are going to tell me to hard wire the printer , but to do that I would have to run a cord 50+feet thru my house and not really why I got this printer for , I need it wifi so anything I.e phone, pc and laptops can all hook to it .
also don't think I don't no things and say stupid stuff this is just something in all my yrs seeing something like this
Thank you in advance for any thought on this