Question Getting BSOD and games freezing/crashing randomly

Dec 29, 2019
Recently for the holidays I got new ram and fans. Both items arrived a day apart and I installed my fans a day before the ram and everything ran fine. The next day after I installed the ram, my computer seemed fine but once I began playing video games, they would freeze completely at random and when they freeze I would hear the last audible sound repeat for a good 10-15 seconds and the game would finally close. I wasn't sure on whether my ram was the issue (as I just installed it) so I reinstalled graphics drivers and the programs kept happening. On the next day my PC completely BSODed and the STOP CODE WAS : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and the file that failed was : BEDaisy.sys

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated I'm going to try switching out the ram with my old ones and see if it'll fix the issue but I don't know if it will.

OLD RAM : CORSIAR VENGEANCE RGB DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) @3200MHZ

NEW RAM : CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 32GB (2X16GB) @3200MHZ

GPU: GTX 1080
CPU: AMD RYZEN 2700X

Colif

Win 11 Master
BEDaisy.sys is copy protection

What motherboard do you have? Do you have latest BIOS? IS ram on its Memory list?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem