Question Getting driver timeouts(6900xt)

DavidLejdar

Prominent
Sep 11, 2022
For some users, this issue came down to the PSU cables not having been seated properly. Your PSU seems fine enough, so I would check the power cable connection (after having turned off the rig and plugged it off, of course) - ideally using two separate cables from the PSU.

Or if you overclocked it, then it may be an issue of it not being stable. Other than that, I would do a reinstallation of the GPU drivers, in case there was an error during the first installation.

techfail50

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2012
For some users, this issue came down to the PSU cables not having been seated properly. Your PSU seems fine enough, so I would check the power cable connection (after having turned off the rig and plugged it off, of course) - ideally using two separate cables from the PSU.

Or if you overclocked it, then it may be an issue of it not being stable. Other than that, I would do a reinstallation of the GPU drivers, in case there was an error during the first installation.
Cables seem fine and I already had 2 separate cables running into my GPU also reinstalled drivers. Guess I will just have to wait till it happens again to see if it worked.