Question Getting low fps and my GPU and CPU running below 40%

Sep 5, 2024
Hi, my pc is newly built and when I try playing different such as Val0rant and R0blox, I'm getting around 90-110fps. I try lowering graphic but it make no different and my pc just work less. My current set up is

Ryzen 5 3600
Leven JPS600 2TB ssd
G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB 3600mhz
ASROCK B450M Pro4 R2.0
ASUS Rtx 2080 Turbo edition
MSI A750BN
Themeralright Peerless 120se

My Cpu and gpu are both automatic overclock.

MSI A750BN
i've never encountered this series of units.
do some research into tech reviews and support claims for them looking for remarks regarding build quality.
what is the provided warranty length for this unit?

many times this sort of issue is due to the PSU not providing adequate power.
G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB 3600mhz
is this a single 1x 16GB or 2x 8GB kit?

have you verified that this kit is listed in the motherboard QVL?
getting around 90-110fps
what makes you consider this "low fps"?
i would consider that as rather high using this lower end CPU.

what software are you using to monitor usage percentages?

what temperatures are your CPU & GPU reaching while stressed/gaming?

Sep 5, 2024
what is the provided warranty length for this unit?
5 years, and I did see a lot of pc builder recommending the 500 watt version
have you verified that this kit is listed in the motherboard QVL?
I check the motherboard(Not Pro verison, typo), it said only support 3200 mhz but I do I see that some people say its fine and some said no.
is this a single 1x 16GB or 2x 8GB kit
2x 8GB kit.
what makes you consider this "low fps"?
I mean the game I play are really easy to run. My laptop that doesn't have a gpu can run it a little bit better. And my pc was acting before and all my part was working up to 80% and I was getting in the 800s range.
what software are you using to monitor usage percentages?
I just use the task manger and nivida overlay.
what temperatures are your CPU & GPU reaching while stressed/gaming?
My cpu is 48-58C and Gpu 50-62C.

All the drivers/window are updated. My bio never been updated and I do have 3 intake, 2above my psu, and 3 exhuast fan.

it said only support 3200 mhz
the board's QVL shows what specific memory kits are officially supported by the board.

if they are not listed, there's a good chance they have already been determined to not function correctly with this motherboard.
My bio never been updated
the motherboard BIOS being updated to the latest iteration available will provide manufacturer "fixes", hardware support updates, performance updates, chipset support updates, PCIe gen support updates, etc...
5 years, and I did see a lot of pc builder recommending the 500 watt version
then they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

any power supply with less than 7, and really hopefully a 10, year warranty is going to be much lower quality than what is usually required for a gaming or any heavy processing system.

they don't plan on it lasting more than 5 years so it shows that it is built with lower quality materials.

many times these units will have issue providing steady required power when in heavy use like gaming.
they are also more likely to malfunction and possibly destroy connected components when they do.
My laptop that doesn't have a gpu can run it a little bit better.
you must be running them at very low settings then.

even for 60fps with lowest settings Valorant claims a lower budget 1GB dedicated GPU is required.