Question Getting micro stutters while gaming.

tf_sketch

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2012
Getting micro stutters while gaming. For example while playing the new COD MW beta it would stutter usually while respawning. First second or two after spawn the screen would do a slight freeze. My character is still moving while the screen stutters. It also does this with other games like IRacing, and FortNite.

My current build :
CPU - I5-9600k
GPU - MSI Armor RTX 2070
MOBO - Gigabyte z390 Aorus PRO
PSU - EVGA 650W
RAM - 16gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance
Monitor 1 - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ plugged in with DisplayPort
Monitor 2 - ASUS VS247 60hz HDMI

I have monitored the temps with MSI Afterburner and nothing is getting hot. FPS MIGHT drop a little bit when the stutter happens but immediately goes back up.

tf_sketch

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2012
EVGA 650 BQ, bought it in June. BIOS update I am not really sure about. Something that I have never messed with. Yes it does it with every game that I have played. Those are just the most recent games that I have played. I have the most recent Drivers, 436.30. It has been happening with every Driver since June when I built the PC

Sep 25, 2019
Please let me know if you find a fix with this. My computer is practically ruined, as far as being able to game, from the Modern Warfare beta due to unbearable stuttering. It all started during a game and hasn't stopped since. Tried it on many games and its even effecting my computer when im not playing a game. Thank you

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS