Getting several different windows 10 BSOD errors, have tried everything i have read so far, new pc

Guard5

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
this is my build, that i built about a week and a half ago.
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/gBqxHN

I was playing overwatch last night and in mid game i got kicked out to the bsod error loop, it started with the kernel security check failure. I attempted to use all of the advanced settings to be able to get back into windows with no luck. I attempted re-setting the PC, that did not work i started to notice the codes changing to pfn_list_corrupt, and irql not less or equal, driver overran stack buffer, memory management, and i believe one other one. I even attempted to reinstall windows 10, which managed to allow me to get into windows but for only about 30 seconds before it goes back to another blue screen. If i remember correctly windows updated the night before this happened, and the only programs i loaded that day was the cpuid hwmonitor, because my cpu fan was a little noisy and i wanted to make sure the temperatures were good, which they were and the fan quieted down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't know to much about computers but I know a little.

also even during the reinstillation of windows when it asks you go through the steps it will hit a bsod error and start the process over

update: Reinstalled windows 10
update: was able to enter safe mode and ran the windows memory test, "mdsched.exe" and no errors were revealed.
update: Updated bios
update: attempted to install windows 7, as soon as i selected to boot from usb it went into blue screen

I am guessing there is some sort of hardware problem, I just cannot figure out what or why after just a week, this happened.

Colif

Win 11 Master

Guard5

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016

I did update the bios from the gigabyte site. As far as the drivers do i download them all? And if my computer is constantly blue screening will i even be able to do that?