Question gfx voltage

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
i cant really change my gfx voltage, and in my bios "asus prime b450mk" the only option to change gpu memory clock is in the "amd overclock" tab
so it is set to 200mhz clock which is too bad, so i wanna change it to 1500 or 1600 at most and then i think i gotta change gfx voltage but i just cant set it at "auto" or set it manually as the only options i have are whole numbers like 1,2,3 etc i cant set it to 1.1 or 1.12 so what do i do and what is the best gfx voltage and gpu memory clock frequency i can apply.
cpu- ryzen 5 3400g
gpu- rx vega 11 (integrated)
mobo- asus prime b450mk
psu- zalman wattbit 500w psu 83+
ram- hyperx fury rgb 16gb 8gb*2 @3200mhz
so pls help with the gfx voltage and if theres any other tab to change it from other than the "amd overclocking tab" pls tell me and guide me to do it

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You're not going to have the same overclock settings for an integrated GPU as you will for an actual discrete GPU. There's just not much performance to squeeze out of it with an overclock anyway and even if there were, I wouldn't be included to stress out the parts unnecessarily given that the PSU isn't particularly good quality.

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
You're not going to have the same overclock settings for an integrated GPU as you will for an actual discrete GPU. There's just not much performance to squeeze out of it with an overclock anyway and even if there were, I wouldn't be included to stress out the parts unnecessarily given that the PSU isn't particularly good quality.
how about my gfx voltage, how do i even change it