Question Ghosting while gaming with ASUS TUF A 15 F506IV Laptop

Jun 2, 2021
I don't know if this is a hardware or a software issue. It's been like this since i bought the laptop back in February this year. Ghosting happens when a game objeck moves quick or when an object moves over another object. I've attached a few screenshots from Sea of Thieves, but this issue happens to almost every game i play, like Apex or R6 Siege.

99aieyp63s271.png
8eymhrr63s271.png
h7m35wp63s271.png

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What version of Windows 10 are you on? Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on for your laptop? You would also need to try and reinstall your chipset drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You might also want to reinstall your GPU drivers using DDU to uninstall said drivers first and then reinstall with the latest sourced off of Nvidia's support site. use the same elevated command suggestion when reinstalling not just GPU drivers but all apps and drivers alike.

Jun 2, 2021
my BIOS version is American Megatrends Inc. FA506IV.316
SMBIOS version 3.2

I did everything you said, reinstalled both chipset and Nvidia drivers with your detailed instructions. I went to Sea of Thieves just now and the problem still persists.