Giantantispywareupdater

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

jimpgh2002 wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:13:06 -0400, "kurttrail"
> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:
>

>>jimpgh2002 wrote:

>>>Probably not. I've been on the internet since before Al Gore
>>>invented it.
>>
>>And I was calling the computer the devil long before that.

>>>Hardly. You've done tons of bitching in this NG before I even
>>>mentioned it.
>>
>>Again, SO?! The Declaration of Independence was a list of the bitches
>>that the Continental Congress had with England! But whining is just
>>being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

>>>If that's your goal, you're succeeding.
>>
>>No, it's a preference. But if you had an actual understanding of
>>English, you would have know that from what I wrote.
>

> If YOU had an actual understanding of English, you would have
> used the word "known" instead of "know" in that last sentence.

Hey Jim

He's rather amusing at times. Apparently takes himself seriously and
believes others do as well. What he fails to really grasp is that he's
the butt of many jokes... particularly among lurkers. I know, having
lurked here for many months. The best thing to do is to filter the twit
into cyber non-existence. That's where he belongs as does the other
character... Alias. They contribute nothing but ill-will and
misinformation. Why bother to waste your time interacting with such?

jimpgh2002 wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:13:06 -0400, "kurttrail"
> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:
>
>> jimpgh2002 wrote:

>>> Probably not. I've been on the internet since before Al Gore
>>> invented it.
>>
>> And I was calling the computer the devil long before that.

>>> Hardly. You've done tons of bitching in this NG before I even
>>> mentioned it.
>>
>> Again, SO?! The Declaration of Independence was a list of the
>> bitches that the Continental Congress had with England! But whining
>> is just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

>>> If that's your goal, you're succeeding.
>>
>> No, it's a preference. But if you had an actual understanding of
>> English, you would have know that from what I wrote.
>
> If YOU had an actual understanding of English, you would have
> used the word "known" instead of "know" in that last sentence.

LOL! That had nothing to do with a lack of understanding English, but
with proofreading my own words, which I do admit that I have a problem
doing.

Basically it was a typing error. But whining lamers like you have to
nitpick. It is part of being annoying for annoying's sake.

--
Peace!
Kurt

James wrote:
> jimpgh2002 wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:13:06 -0400, "kurttrail"
>> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:

>>> And I was calling the computer the devil long before that.

>>> Again, SO?! The Declaration of Independence was a list of the
>>> bitches that the Continental Congress had with England! But
>>> whining is just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

>>> No, it's a preference. But if you had an actual understanding of
>>> English, you would have know that from what I wrote.
>>

>> If YOU had an actual understanding of English, you would have
>> used the word "known" instead of "know" in that last sentence.
>
> Hey Jim
>
> He's rather amusing at times. Apparently takes himself seriously and
> believes others do as well. What he fails to really grasp is that he's
> the butt of many jokes... particularly among lurkers. I know, having
> lurked here for many months. The best thing to do is to filter the
> twit into cyber non-existence. That's where he belongs as does the
> other character... Alias. They contribute nothing but ill-will and
> misinformation. Why bother to waste your time interacting with such?

Because if it weren't for people like me, you newsgroup mashocists would
get no attention at all and would have to go back to Self-Flagellation.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:11:54 -0400, "kurttrail"
<dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:

>jimpgh2002 wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:13:06 -0400, "kurttrail"
>> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:

>>> And I was calling the computer the devil long before that.

>>> Again, SO?! The Declaration of Independence was a list of the
>>> bitches that the Continental Congress had with England! But whining
>>> is just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

>>> No, it's a preference. But if you had an actual understanding of
>>> English, you would have know that from what I wrote.
>>
>> If YOU had an actual understanding of English, you would have
>> used the word "known" instead of "know" in that last sentence.
>
>LOL! That had nothing to do with a lack of understanding English, but
>with proofreading my own words, which I do admit that I have a problem
>doing.
>
>Basically it was a typing error.

I know it was, Einstein. The point(which you missed) is that
if you're going to belittle someone else, you should be sure not to
f**k up while doing so. It makes you look sillier than usual.

jimpgh2002 wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:11:54 -0400, "kurttrail"
> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:
>
>> jimpgh2002 wrote:

>>> If YOU had an actual understanding of English, you would have
>>> used the word "known" instead of "know" in that last sentence.
>>
>> LOL! That had nothing to do with a lack of understanding English,
>> but with proofreading my own words, which I do admit that I have a
>> problem doing.
>>
>> Basically it was a typing error.
>
> I know it was, Einstein. The point(which you missed) is that
> if you're going to belittle someone else, you should be sure not to
> f**k up while doing so. It makes you look sillier than usual.

LOL! Dude, My ignorance is about proofreading. Yours is in
understanding. The only silly one here is you, whining about me, and
Alias.

You now have eight posts in this thread, as I type this post, and have
yet to post one single word about the topic of this thread. All you
have done is whine about me and Alias.

If you want to be treated more respectfully, then argue for your
contrary opinion to mine or against my opinion about MWAS. If you like
to be treated as a silly little whining bitch, then keep acting like
one, as you have in all of your posts in this thread up to this point.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:12:33 -0400, "kurttrail"
<dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:

>jimpgh2002 wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:11:54 -0400, "kurttrail"
>> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:

>>> LOL! That had nothing to do with a lack of understanding English,
>>> but with proofreading my own words, which I do admit that I have a
>>> problem doing.
>>>
>>> Basically it was a typing error.
>>
>> I know it was, Einstein. The point(which you missed) is that
>> if you're going to belittle someone else, you should be sure not to
>> f**k up while doing so. It makes you look sillier than usual.
>
>LOL! Dude, My ignorance is about proofreading. Yours is in
>understanding.

No it isn't. I understand you perfectly. You are this NG's
equivalent of a troll.
As such, you deserve to be ignored, which I shall do starting
now. This means you get to have the last word. Take your best shot,
mate.

jimpgh2002 wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:12:33 -0400, "kurttrail"
> <dontemailme@anywhereintheknowuniverse.org> wrote:
>
>> jimpgh2002 wrote:

>>> I know it was, Einstein. The point(which you missed) is that
>>> if you're going to belittle someone else, you should be sure not to
>>> f**k up while doing so. It makes you look sillier than usual.
>>
>> LOL! Dude, My ignorance is about proofreading. Yours is in
>> understanding.
>
> No it isn't. I understand you perfectly.

Now you have forgotten that you didn't understand that I was expressing
a preference when I wrote, "I'd much rather be a bitch, than a whiner,"
whining boy.

> You are this NG's
> equivalent of a troll.

No, I am the MicroSycophants in this NG's equivalent of a troll. To the
rational human beings in this group, I'm just someone who strongly
expresses my opinions, and tries to have a few laughs along the way.

> As such, you deserve to be ignored, which I shall do starting
> now.

LOL! So any sentence after this would make you into a liar, or that you
don't quite comprehend what the concept of "now" really means?! Which
is it, whining boy?

> This means you get to have the last word.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Liar or don't know the meaning of "now"?

> Take your best shot,
> mate.

Actually, I did that in my previous post when I basically offered you a
choice. To be treated repectfully, either argue for your own opinion
and/or argue against mine, or keep up whining about me, and be treated
like "a silly little whining bitch."

Your choice was obvious, you silly little whining bitch. Have a nice
day! ;-)