Question Gifted a box of cpu stuff but I’m illiterate

Jun 26, 2019
You have an assortment of connectors and ports, from the quick gander I've taken of those pics. Computer repair shops would probably be drooling at the sight of all those bits and bobs.

15. are molex 4 pin connectors

Thanks for the clarification. I also appreciate the computer repair shop idea as it slipped my mind, I’m gonna see what they think about it.

Jun 26, 2019
Those are a lot of connectors and sockets meant to be mounted on a circuit board.
Too many to identify individuals, but they may be worth a little bit. Lots are older parallel and serial connectors from the 20th century.

Ah, thanks for insight! I now at least have a foundation of understanding in terms of what I’m looking at lol. I was thinking also that some pieces looked “old school” as you said. If it’s not worth anything I’ll donate it to a school nearby for students to practice or something. It’s been in my closet for a little over a year (I believe) now and as I’m moving I rediscovered it.

Jun 26, 2019
Take that whole pile of stuff down to your local mom and pop computer shop, and see how much they'll give you for it.

Whatever they offer, take it.

Sounds like a plan yet I feel my ignorance of the field may get me ripped off, yet such is the risk I suppose. Can you guesstimate anything so I can possibly know a ball park range? I literally don’t know if I’m looking at $20 or $200 lol.