Question Gigabyfe mb. Bios problem

Jun 24, 2020
Hi! My motherboard is gigabyte x79-UD3 i bought the pc for a really good deal and now i have problems accessing bios and startup options etc. When i see the splash screen only mouse on the screen shows up and nothing else. And the mouse is laggy af there. Same when i try startup options etc.
What i have tried : removing battery for few hours. Trying to access bios through advanced startup and nothing helped please help

Hi! My motherboard is gigabyte x79-UD3 i bought the pc for a really good deal and now i have problems accessing bios and startup options etc. When i see the splash screen only mouse on the screen shows up and nothing else. And the mouse is laggy af there. Same when i try startup options etc.
What i have tried : removing battery for few hours. Trying to access bios through advanced startup and nothing helped please help
By the time you see mouse on screen you are already booting to windows. You have to hit Del button before you see that on screen.

Jun 24, 2020
By the time you see mouse on screen you are already booting to windows. You have to hit Del button before you see that on screen.
Nope it remains stuck in black screen with coursor and does not boot. When i dont press del it boots in 4 secs. I keep pressing del even before it boots up so there is no way that i will skip it