[SOLVED] Gigabyte Aorus B450 pro wifi BIOS F41 where is "Integrated Graphics"?

Apr 3, 2019
Hello. I've bought my first Gigabyte motherboard, updated bios to F41 and tried to install 3400g (without any external graphics card). BIOS works fine, memtest passes.

I can't find "Integrated Graphics" option in BIOS anywhere. I saw people are talking about "Integrated Graphics" option in "Chipset" submenu. My first option in this submenu is "IOMMU", second one is "SATA Mode". Where is "Integrated Graphics"?

GoJVONK.jpg

Thank you.

Solution
Try looking at every single menu in the BIOS, just to make sure you didn't miss it.

And, try updating to the latest version, i see F42a is out for that motherboard with a new AGESA code.
Apr 3, 2019
Aaa, this issue is very popular.

I've asked gigabyte support about UMA frame buffer option for 3400g before buying Aorus motherboard. They said - yes, just buy our board, you will be able to set UMA frame buffer size.

Pv8xsAY.png

This motherboard is the first and the last gigabyte board for me. I won't ever trust this company.

Reactions: yazan jaradat
Bummer. Well prepare to be disappointed then, all motherboard manufacturers make bad BIOS's and boards. And all of them make good boards and good BIOS's, just depends which one you choose, and what time you buy them.

Gigabyte, Asus, MSI, etc all have had their bad years and good years. Just read reviews, and pick the best boards during the time you are buying.

Apr 3, 2019
I can trust ASUS, I am spamming their support every month about their BIOS and board features. I've bought many ASUS boards during last 10 years. All question I've asked became truth.

I made my first question to Gigabyte support, it lies and don't care about that. I won't buy boards from vendor that can't be trusted. This is how reputation works.

Reviewers cares only about common and popular features. There are no reviewers that reported UMA Frame Buffer gone from Gigabyte BIOS (for 3200g or 3400g). Reviewers are usually not a real users, they don't care about features you will require. You will have to ask vendor support about some feature anyway. High reputation vendors won't lie about it.