[SOLVED] Gigabyte Aorus Z390 pro wifi mobo audio is too much loud!

gopi0072k3

Honorable
Sep 24, 2015
Hi There!

I had recently built my gaming pc with Aorus Z390 pro wifi mobo. I am having very annoying and weird sound issue in games. Normal games sounds(foot steps and lobby music etc..) are too low while gunfire sounds are too much higher to the extent that I cannot even bare. I tried each and everything like uninstalling, installing audio drivers thousands of times. I also spent so much amount and bought Logitech G pro X headset and the same issue exists. I heard so many audio issues with Gigabyte boards but never heard anything regarding like this on internet. Please help!

My rig:
Z390 prowifi
i9-9900k
RTX 2080 Ti

Thanks in advance.

Solution
I assume headset is connected on LINE OUT on back IO panel or on PC case front panel.
You say "in games"... so, other Windows audio software (mp3 player, media player, etc.) works ok?
If that's the case, then you should check audio settings inside each game (as games tend to set default audio volumes too high usually) -I see no other solution in this case.
I assume headset is connected on LINE OUT on back IO panel or on PC case front panel.
You say "in games"... so, other Windows audio software (mp3 player, media player, etc.) works ok?
If that's the case, then you should check audio settings inside each game (as games tend to set default audio volumes too high usually) -I see no other solution in this case.

Solution

ragnarok0274

Proper
Sep 12, 2020
Your motherboard should have a built-in sound tuner. I haven't personally used it much (plus I use ASUS motherboards) but it shouldn't be different.
The game also might have the music and sfx bars on both extremes.
You could try moving those.