Sep 24, 2022
Having a problem in launching the "Appcenter" application, main window of appcenter is not showing whenever I open it, It always starting in minimize tray and only 1 option is showing "live update" when I click on live update error ocuured "There is no internet available, Please check your connection and try again". I have reinstall Appcenter multiple times and also updated my .netframework, Screenshot link attached. Help me out please
https://ibb.co/dD1

My problem is I want to disable FastBoot from the Gigabyte appcenter application. Becasue my Keyboard and mouse are not working on booting it will start working when windows launching logo comes appear so if I would need to enter in Bios than how could I do that...

Motherboard : GA-Q87M-MK (rev. 1.1) (Gigabyte)
Windows : 10 Pro 64 bit

Sep 24, 2022
I think you can disable Fastboot in the BIOS, the App Center app for Gigabyte is bad, I've had many issues with it to be honest.

It should be under the drive section I think.
I disabled the fast boot option in windows, and I cannot enter it in BIOS due to Keyboard and Mouse not working at that time, and I think in BIOS, there is no option for FASTBOOT to enable or disable.