[SOLVED] Gigabyte B450M DS3H + Ryzen 5 2600x Issue

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeividasTek

Commendable
Mar 27, 2017
I've just received my components and put them together, i ran into a weird issue where the Fans would spin but no signal would appear on screen. I don't know if the CPU or Motherboard is at fault at this point since I've tried everything. I would also like to point out that the GPU wouldn't even turn on but
other fans would spin.

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x

MOBO: Gigabyte B450M DS3H

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB 3000MHz

PSU: 650W corsair

GPU: RX 580 8GB Sapphire

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
You don't have enough screws? See several missing in the motherboard and also none to hold the gpu in place. Are you using stand offs?

STANDOFF632_1.jpg

Reactions: boju
Mar 9, 2020
Try booting with one RAM in slot-1 (not in slot-3 as in the picture)
Also check if there isn't a jumper on the CMOS pins. (If there is one, remove it. Then your problem will probably be solved)
Try another power supply might help also solve it.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Try booting with one RAM in slot-1 (not in slot-3 as in the picture)
Also check if there isn't a jumper on the CMOS pins. (If there is one, remove it. Then your problem will probably be solved)
Try another power supply might help also solve it.
Hey,see you're new. :welcome:

In the post just before yours he says he solved it so try to read better. No need to push solved threads to the top.

Mar 9, 2020
Hey,see you're new. :welcome:

In the post just before yours he says he solved it so try to read better. No need to push solved threads to the top.

My bad, i should have checked that first.
Thanks for pointing that out.
I'm actually not new here, i have been checking out this forum for years and posted some responses in the past on other accounts.

Mar 9, 2020
actually i just can't remember my old account login
after switching hardware, software, change of email host and other reasons (e.g.: my email account(s) appeared on a hackers list which were very suspisciously related to facebook, google and youtube. (i really think those companies just sold it all to 3rd party sinister clients)
anyhow, im changing accounts almost daily since i most of the times i just need account creation for temporary use. If i were to use my main email i would have serious trouble fighting the spam from the companies that just want to target ads no matter how. (i just leave them with an unused email and lmao on how they will discover they were trying to sell stuff to a ghost.

Mar 9, 2020
Even if i would like to i couldn't because i really don't know what email, login and passwords i used.
I actually apoligize for not being able to do so and leave your database(s) with unused accounts.
I promise i will keep this account for this forum.
Thank you for your kind responses btw.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Even if i would like to i couldn't because i really don't know what email, login and passwords i used.
I actually apoligize for not being able to do so and leave your database(s) with unused accounts.
I promise i will keep this account for this forum.
Thank you for your kind responses btw.

I can fix that, change email address, reset the password, etc, and merge it all together, send me a private message

Mar 29, 2020
It's freaky how much my problem resembles with yours. My motherboard, power supply, processor, graphics card are exactly the same as yours.

Can you let me know what happened in the end? Were you able to fix it? If yes, how?

Help a brother out in this lockdown with a pc that doesn't display anything.. please😁

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
It's freaky how much my problem resembles with yours. My motherboard, power supply, processor, graphics card are exactly the same as yours.

Can you let me know what happened in the end? Were you able to fix it? If yes, how?

Help a brother out in this lockdown with a pc that doesn't display anything.. please😁

You should create your own thread. More likely chance of an answer that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS