Question Gigabyte Eagle 3080 ti issue

Mar 12, 2022
I was playing Elden ring and new world, crashed, rebooted, nothing showed up. I played musical chairs with all my parts, and reset bios. I got the computer to work, shut it down for the night, black screen in the morning. I tried reseating everything, and clearly bios. No matter what the white VGA light was hanging on. I decided to dig my old 1080ti card up, and everything runs perfectly fine. I tried my 3080 ti again, and this time no white light, I get a yellow light from boot. No matter what even with hdmi cable plugged in I cannot get my card to boot to bios anymore. When I put the 1080 ti back in again everything is fine. It doesn't make sense why I'd get a boot error with the old card, and why would it stop displaying the white VGA light? I thought it might work to update the Vbios for my 3080, but I'm not sure how to do that without it plugged in. Can I have both cards in, and selection the one?

3080 ti Gigabyte Eagle
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB