Question Gigabyte G5 KC losing sound at 35%

Reuven Mundala

Prominent
Oct 19, 2021
For some reason, everytime I reach 35%, my laptop loses sound. I found online that uninsalling nahimic fixes it but it didnt work for me. Please help me fix this issue or give me a stable audio driver that doesnt have this issue. I have reinstalled and uninstalled my sound driver multiple times already and it didnt fix the issue

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see if your laptop is pending any BIOS updates? Also, what OS are you working with? I'd also try and uninstall all audio drivers using DDU, then manually reinstall with the latest audio drivers then leave Nahimic drivers alone. You can then test with installing Nahimic driver once audio drivers don't pose a problem.

Reuven Mundala

Prominent
Oct 19, 2021
Can you check and see if your laptop is pending any BIOS updates? Also, what OS are you working with? I'd also try and uninstall all audio drivers using DDU, then manually reinstall with the latest audio drivers then leave Nahimic drivers alone. You can then test with installing Nahimic driver once audio drivers don't pose a problem.
There are BIOS updates but the new BIOS are terrible and according to those who downloaded it only caused them more issue. I'll try the DDU

Reuven Mundala

Prominent
Oct 19, 2021
I followed your instructions and still didnt work. It keeps losing audio at 35%

Mar 22, 2023
hello it took me a long time to solve a problem it turned out these 2 programs (Nahimic and ControlCenter ) are not just don't install them and you won't have problems anymore :)