Gigabyte Goes Thin And Light With Aero 14 Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragenalien

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
If the price is right than this may be the best thing to come out of Gigabyte yet. It would finally get me to upgrade from my first gen razer blade 14 with it's 6hr battery life. If they could update this with the upcoming pascal mobile GPU's than I'd buy it regardless of price.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
If the price is right than this may be the best thing to come out of Gigabyte yet. It would finally get me to upgrade from my first gen razer blade 14 with it's 6hr battery life. If they could update this with the upcoming pascal mobile GPU's than I'd buy it regardless of price.

I was thinking of getting the razor back then but the p37xv4 was under 2000$ and had the 980gtx 8gb, super cool notebook still using it

VenBaja

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2008
Thin sounds all well and good, until you consider that all the current Gigabyte gaming laptops already have issues with CPU throttling during gaming due to heat. A thinner laptop likely won't be any better, and may be worse.

If you want to burn your lap or the laptop, this is a good choice.
The 970M with a quad core inside 14 inches is just too much.

MSI tried it with the GS40 and it was a fail.
Unless this thing has a better cooling solution (cant see that in 14 inches really)... GG no RE.

Status
Not open for further replies.