Gigabyte gtx 980ti xtreme gaming cooler dead

Mar 29, 2018
So the fans on my 980 ti just died and since i cant afford a new graphis card, im looking to buy another cooler to replace my dead ones as i need my graphics card and cant wait ~4-8 weeks for them to repair and ship it back. Will any other coolers for the 980 ti fit my card?

Solution
They should fit, You can probably find one on ebay. I'd stick with a Gigabyte style cooler for compatibility. because you just never know..

Instead of having them repair it, just force a brand new one out of them, have it ship to you before you ship them the replacement.

Philballer17

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2009
They should fit, You can probably find one on ebay. I'd stick with a Gigabyte style cooler for compatibility. because you just never know..

Instead of having them repair it, just force a brand new one out of them, have it ship to you before you ship them the replacement.

Solution
May 18, 2018
Did you found any solution for this?I got the same card,but instead of the fans,its one of my leds that got bad.im on a search for the middle led now but couldn't find anything out there so far....