Question Gigabyte h310m s2h rev1.2 Crash after reboot

Oct 4, 2022
Hello!
so I have a very specific issue. My pc has a Gigabyte h310m s2h rev1.2 mainboard with a 9th gen i9 and windows 11. In general everything is working fine but 1 small app requires TPM2.0 and secure boot to be enabled.
I have no issue enabling TPM2.0 but once it’s about enabling secure boot I’m going nuts for real.
The main issue I’ve got is CSM support being enabled in bios. Once I turn it off to enable secure boot, my bios tells me to disable CSM support and reboot and HERE is exactly the issue. Once I click on save and exit after disabling the CSM support NOTHING works. My PC itself is running but there is no connection to anything beside my speaker (why so ever they are still running).
My keyboard, my mouse, my monitor, nothing got a signal and in the end I have to remove the battery of my mainboard to reset it 🥹 I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve seen a lot of videos and nobody had the issue that CSM was enabled from the start… does anyone maybe know what to do?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First off, that board should not be run with an i9, regardless of what their CPU support list states, the power delivery area on that board is non existent. Might be a precursors to the issue you have. Second, which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? Third, how did you install Windows 11 on your platform?

Oct 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First off, that board should not be run with an i9, regardless of what their CPU support list states, the power delivery area on that board is non existent. Might be a precursors to the issue you have. Second, which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? Third, how did you install Windows 11 on your platform?

well the mainboard and the i9 were already in just like win11. It was pre installed and I’ve bought the PC from a IT Page/shop last year. Gigabyte itself claimed the mainboard to be good for gen 8/9 so I thought it would be okay :,) And I’ve got the latest version of the bios which is called “FP”. There was no version released after that one.