[SOLVED] Gigabyte mobo

Nov 6, 2018
Hello which gigabyte board should i go for a i5-9400f? Gigabyte b360m-ds3h or Gigabyte b360m aorus pro? Both bios are for 9th gen procs, any difference between the two? The aorus one is a bit expensive than the other one, i read something on the boards that you shouldn't go cheap with mobos just like psu's.

Solution
The latter has a better audio chip equipped on the board with an additional M.2 slot. The higher price tag comes with the Aorus/gaming moniker. There's also the matter about the LED headers if you're looking at RGB connectivity. You can go with cheap boards, in your case, since you wont be able to overclock on it.

Lutfij

Titan
The latter has a better audio chip equipped on the board with an additional M.2 slot. The higher price tag comes with the Aorus/gaming moniker. There's also the matter about the LED headers if you're looking at RGB connectivity. You can go with cheap boards, in your case, since you wont be able to overclock on it.

Solution
Nov 6, 2018
I am fine with the basic functions as long as it is durable and good quality and an affordable pricetag is a plus.