Gigabyte RX560 OC 4GB Not working properly.

Mar 23, 2018
My rig:
Motherboard ,, ECS Black Edition A785GM-M
Processor ,, Phenom II X4 925
PSU ,, AONE 500HW
RAM ,, 6GB

I just bought it yesterday, i already have this problem few days ago i was trying to solve this problem alone but now white flag arise. I don't know what should i do, everything i've tried, install and re-isntall the driver from AMD from gigabyte it self are not work, still get those Device Manager error not working properly, and i already re-install windows 10 about 4 times and do a clean install to my HDD because i read the forums here and there no one can solve my problem, another problem is when the Radeon setting cannot started because there's no GPU plugged in OR no driver was installed in my pc. I really work hard for this because the price is not cheap here. Please help me!!

I already try install from auto detect driver to manual driver download, not work, maybe about 25 times i already install and re install the same and the different drivers, not working.

Someone said that the pin to pcie slot are npt seated properly, i already try it inch by inch, not working.

Weird thing is when i check from dxdiag there's no display, while in GPU-Z it detect my GPU after i install the drivers even the Radeon Setting are not working.

I'm an appretince IT Engineer, about hardware and software, so i little bit know about 'what should i do' but this things have no result.

Sorry for my bad english.

While this could be the case if he is able to install the card and see video output from it during boot and actually get into Windows it is no longer a BIOS/UEFI compatiblity issue.

Mar 23, 2018
I don't know about it, the card keep doesn't work properly, the gpu aren't ask for power pin, so i guess it's not from power, the DVI cable is good because i already change it, the golden pin are not showing i guess i'm pretty sure i've seated it properly.

The problem is, it keep doesn't work, the drivers said waiting for the hardware even it's already pluged in.