Gigabyte Unveils the C1007UN-D Mini-ITX Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
im still waiting for an inexpensive ITX board that has this CPU placement for wider CPU cooler adaptability. The only one (that ive seen) available is the freaking $200 ASUS board. :(

larkspur

Distinguished
[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]im still waiting for an inexpensive ITX board that has this CPU placement for wider CPU cooler adaptability. The only one (that ive seen) available is the freaking $200 ASUS board.[/citation]
The $200 Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe is worth the money if you are going to OC. Presently, no other mini-ITX board provides the overclock stability and longevity that a serious OCer would want. The VRM heatsinks and vertical positioning of the daughter-board VRM allows you to use the larger horizontal-blowing coolers instead of being stuck using the downward-blowing coolers (which would otherwise be necessary to keep the VRM cool on other OCed mini-ITX boards). Cheap board + OC = Problems (sooner or later and especially on mini-ITX).

ceh4702

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
So how powerful is a celeron 1.1ghz processor on this motherboard? Is it faster than the Intel Atom DN2800MT? Show us a benchmark? Will it work with video? Does it play Flash Video? I dont think it is fast enough for HDMI for a DVR.

I am just curious because my last Celeron was a 1.2 gig Celeron base off the PIII Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.