Review Gigabyte X570S Aero G Review: A Silent, Upd Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
I've had mine on order at B&H for going on 4 weeks now and it's still backordered.

The price isn't cheap, BUT compared to other X570S (or X570) motherboards for what you get, including 4 PCIe 4 M.2 slots which no other board does, it's very good value for money.

Yes it's a dead socket, but GPUs have been and will continue to be the limiting factor for years to come, and the Ryzen 3000 and 5000 series CPUs aren't exactly slow, so it's a good board to get so you don't have to upgrade for a very long time, and that's not something any AMD system could claim...ever.

And I say this as someone who has only used ASUS since Socket A, and as someone who refused to use Gigabyte before due to their revision practices.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020
I'm not a content creator, which means a WHOLE LOAD of products are not designed for me. :(

Marketing... always creating ways to make the same thing new.

Don't have to be a creator to take advantage of the future-proofing design of 4 PCIe 4.0 NVMe slots (all covered for thermals) , WiFi-6 and 2.5GBE, and PCIe 4.0 x16. It's a good tradeoff for maybe a little less overclocking potential (though this review shows it's still plenty capable) and bling. Heck, since it ISN'T an enthusiast motherboard you get a lower price and no pretentiousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.