News Gigabyte's new trio of Aorus QD-OLED gaming monitors ship in April — 1440p or 4K at up to 360 Hz

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
It sucks buying pc monitors. By far the hardest component for a build to pick. At least in my opinion. Oleds are so beautiful and I got the acer preditor. $800 for a monitor is hard the justify, especially since the tech is constantly improving. I'm happy with the screen but every time I think about the price I get a little buyers remorse.

It sucks buying pc monitors. By far the hardest component for a build to pick. At least in my opinion. Oleds are so beautiful and I got the acer preditor. $800 for a monitor is hard the justify, especially since the tech is constantly improving. I'm happy with the screen but every time I think about the price I get a little buyers remorse.
Personally I can justify spending a ton on the monitor. If you are going to spend 5 years looking at a computer output it mind as well look nice. No point in building a 2k dollar PC and then staring at a 90 dollar 23 inch tn 1080p panel with terrible colors, accuracy, and low brightness.

Reactions: gg83