GLADIAC TV Out Module for GeForce 2/3

G

Does aybody out there know if this card GLADIAC TV Out Module for GeForce 2/3 will work with my Hercules Geforce 2mx card.

Or could some one recomend a TV/Video capture card that will work in Win 2000.

Assus Abit KT7A/ Raid - Hercules Geforce 2mx 32meg - 512meg pc133 ram - 2x 20 gig Quantum Fireball H/D's.

I want to capture around 80 seconds of footage from video and select individual frames to insert into reports, looking at spending around £50.oo.

Thanks Mick

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You don't capture video with TV-out, you capture it with Video In. Most TV Tuner cards include Video In. I recomend the old Voodoo TV 200 or ATI Tv-Wonder (full version). These cards include both RCA Composite and S-Video inputs, and have basically the same hardware on them. Both are available at Pricewatch. If you like radio, the Voodoo is available with FM.

Cast not thine pearls before the swine

G

Thanks for your reply Crashman, this module also has the ability to capture video.

The reason I asked about this card is because I already have the Hercules Geforce2mx card and was wondering if it was the same as the Gladiac Geforce 2.

That way i wouldn't have to spend a lot of money as you say on the likes of a new voodoo card.