[SOLVED] Gmail Trackers

tcritchley07

Honorable
Feb 8, 2015
I have tried a few free trackers and experimented with sending emails to other addresses, opening them at that address and then returning to sender address looking for the tick mark against it. I have never found one, even after discussions with the support group for one of them. This is the tracker I have been searching for with no luck:
View: https://i.imgur.com/2RgAWMI.jpg
Where are you!!!
so I have been looking for other where I can get a reassuring tick telling me my email has been opened. I've tried mailtracker and mailtracker but no ticks.

Solution
What I mean: These trackers work by including a small (even hidden) picture link in the body of the email. with unique URL. When the receiver opens the email (and has standard "Open eve4ything"), that picture' URL will ping back that yes, that email was opened.
What I mean: These trackers work by including a small (even hidden) picture link in the body of the email. with unique URL. When the receiver opens the email (and has standard "Open eve4ything"), that picture' URL will ping back that yes, that email was opened.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS