On 12 Apr 2004 16:25:51 -0700, drfilcek@hotmail.com (Mujo) wrote:

>So what is the fastest that anyone has ever completed the main quest?

About 4 months.

I'm easily distracted.

And what's with all the carrots ?

mujo

Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message news:<fvem70pf2tjoeesjuugvll8ao09jrq3n21@4ax.com>...
> On 12 Apr 2004 16:25:51 -0700, drfilcek@hotmail.com (Mujo) wrote:
>
> >So what is the fastest that anyone has ever completed the main quest?
>
> About 4 months.
>
> I'm easily distracted.

I hear ya, i don't think that I've ever been able to stay focused long
enough to stay on the main quest (exclusively)

On 13 Apr 2004 07:41:02 -0700, drfilcek@hotmail.com (Mujo) wrote:

>Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message news:<fvem70pf2tjoeesjuugvll8ao09jrq3n21@4ax.com>...
>> On 12 Apr 2004 16:25:51 -0700, drfilcek@hotmail.com (Mujo) wrote:
>>
>> >So what is the fastest that anyone has ever completed the main quest?
>>
>> About 4 months.
>>
>> I'm easily distracted.
>
>I hear ya, i don't think that I've ever been able to stay focused long
>enough to stay on the main quest (exclusively)

I think I finaly finished the main quest after starting a new
character. In Bloodmoon. :D

I'm planning a major upgrade to my PC in a few months - when I do,
I'll be replaying Morrowind from the start, with all the settings to
max.

And what's with all the carrots ?