Question Goggle couldn't verify this account belongs to you even though I have added a recovery number

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
Good day,

I tried logging on an online game using my Gmail account as it makes it very convenient but at first it legitimately didn't got in and got the same error as the image I have sent, after realizing my mistake I unlinked the previous devices to this specific Gmail account, and then proceeded to add a recovery number in hopes its gonna fix it but to no avail it's still spouting the "Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you, at this point I can get in and out of the google account (gmail) no problems after the part where it says you "need to recover your account" and "account successfully recovered".

in case it helps describe the case just a few days before I installed a game on both the nox and bluestacks android emulator and "linked" by google account on the respective emulators' google play.

image of the said error:

Is this a "time" thing where I just need to wait and see for google to "internally" recognize the newly inputted recovery number or?

Tried "asking" on the google community but no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.