Going to buy 8700k

MasterPc

Commendable
Jun 2, 2016
Hello Guys im going to buy 8700k and Z370 tomorrow. i wanna know your suggestions for air coolers. i want to buy CoolerMaster Master Airmaker 8. in that price range. and what brand of motherboard you suggest ? msi-asus-gigabyte ? i know they are all the same but anyway wanna know your suggestions. and other question i currently have 8 gb 2400 mhz ddr 4 ram 2x4gb and 256 evo samsung SSD , and i can only buy one of these only though to my budget limit : 256 m2 ssd or 16gb 3200 mhz ddr4 ram 2x8gb. which one of those have more performance increase?
my use is gaming on ultra max out settings 1080p every game for 144hz monitor (target for 200fps) thats my use.
thx everyone !
My Gpu : ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti amp extreme core edition
psu : evga 650w gold quality.
ssd : 256 evo samsung

Solution
For air coolers you cant go wrong with the Noctua NH-D15. It is a very nice air cooler that will treat your 8700k well.

I have had several gigabyte motherboards, and never had any issues. I have a z370 Gaming 7 and love it. The Asus z370 Extreme 4 is one that gets a lot of praise as well.

As for the RAM vs the M.2 SSD, it is not even close. Get the RAM. For gaming, SSDs dont do a whole lot of help. I have a Samsung 960 EVO, and as far as gaming is concerned, I cant tell a difference between it and the 850 EVO. But in some games, you will see a difference in RAM from 8gb to 16gb.
For air coolers you cant go wrong with the Noctua NH-D15. It is a very nice air cooler that will treat your 8700k well.

I have had several gigabyte motherboards, and never had any issues. I have a z370 Gaming 7 and love it. The Asus z370 Extreme 4 is one that gets a lot of praise as well.

As for the RAM vs the M.2 SSD, it is not even close. Get the RAM. For gaming, SSDs dont do a whole lot of help. I have a Samsung 960 EVO, and as far as gaming is concerned, I cant tell a difference between it and the 850 EVO. But in some games, you will see a difference in RAM from 8gb to 16gb.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS