Good build?//Compatible?Mobo has all the features?

Aug 8, 2018
Hello,
This is my build, only for gaming. Games like Bf1, The Witcher, Rainbow six siege,farcry etc...I play on 1440p and 144hz.

CPU: Intel core i7 8700(non K)
MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B360-F(is this a good one, can i connect the chase usb to it?)
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G
PSU: Corsair RM650X
COOLER: Corsair Hydro H100i v2
RAM: G.Skill DDR4 Trident-Z RGB 2x8GB 2666MHz RGB
SSD: Kingston SSD A400 240GB
HDD: seagate hdd 3.5 2tb barracuda
CASE: Corsair 570x

I dont really know if the mobo is good enough and has all the features that i need. Like for the case etc...Is everything compatible in the build or not...I did my research for all the components but i am not sure of it. I come from a ps4 so yeah....

What is your budget? Overall looks like a solid gaming build, but some of the stuff could be overpriced, like that Asus board. I'll try to get to work on a list ASAP but I need your budget before anything.

Regardless of your budget, here's what I'd do:

Swap out that ROG Strix b360 board for an ASRock Pro4 one. There will barely be any difference, and you'll save over $40. You should still be able to connect all the case USB's to it iirc.

Swap out that watercooler for a cryorig H7. Since you can't OC, the h100i v2 is completely overkill. It will also be a bit noisier than a standard air cooler. You could use the savings to beef up your GPU, but I can't tell you for sure until I know your budget.

Aug 8, 2018
I already changed to board to a msi B360 Gaming pro carbon(i need the 5 fan headers)...
I know that the H100i V2 an overkill is but i orederd that one like 5 months ago(long story, very stupid..)

alexander.ameel, please click on Post and Answer to post back in this thread instead of sending alerts to the Moderators. That opens a box in which to type your message then click on Submit your answer. Please don't click Report unless there is a good reason.

Thanks.