Question Good cpu cooler for i7-3770k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2020
I'm getting a new processor soon and want to over clock it. My goal is to get to 4.6ghz but I'm not entirely sure what cooler to get, will the Deepcool Gammaxx GT A-RGB CPU Cooler be good enough for it? My power supply is the corsair cx650m, which should be fine. My motherboard is the Asrock B75M-DGS.

Reactions: logainofhades
I'm getting a new processor soon and want to over clock it. My goal is to get to 4.6ghz but I'm not entirely sure what cooler to get, will the Deepcool Gammaxx GT A-RGB CPU Cooler be good enough for it? My power supply is the corsair cx650m, which should be fine. My motherboard is the Asrock B75M-DGS.
A solid option would be the classic, hyper 212 evo. Should get you atleast 4.5ghz with comfortable temps without making your pockets hurt.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
B75 board so no overclocking. Their were a few boards where you could get some but I think Intel put a halt to that because you could OC a non K processor. Been a good bit of years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.