GOOD GUY ALERT: Sir Tiltsalot

Bought John's Haunted House gun game recently and dealing with him was
an absolute pleasure! He packed the game like a tank. It was so well
wrap I took notes on how to package everything before shipment.

The game was exactly as described - a *beautiful* example btw. Don't
hesitate doing business with Sir Tiltsalot.

Thanks again John!

pr

"pr" <ringmaster1@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Bought John's Haunted House gun game recently and dealing with him was
> an absolute pleasure! He packed the game like a tank. It was so well
> wrap I took notes on how to package everything before shipment.
>
> The game was exactly as described - a *beautiful* example btw. Don't
> hesitate doing business with Sir Tiltsalot.
>
> Thanks again John!
>
> pr

Thanks for the nice words Paul! You were great to work with as well!

Thanks, and enjoy the game!

John