[SOLVED] Good pc for games?

Solution
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xvHNmq Here is a revised parts list.
This list cost $50 less but has much higher quality parts. Your motherboard, GPU, and CPU selection are very good together. With the money saved from the changes I have made, you could get an RX 580 8gb video card that offers better performance and more vram.
The changes:
I have swapped the viper ram for some similar corsair modules for $4 more that are better looking and from a better brand.
I changed your low end but expensive silicon power 240gb SSD for a $30 cheaper 240gb Kingston SA400 drive that should be faster and more reliable.
I upgraded your case to a higher quality cooler master masterbox case for only $4 more. It doesn't have LEDs but it looks more...

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
It depends on your budget for 1080p 60fps go for this. Gpu:rx 580/gtx 1660ti/gtx 1660 6gb (this will release 22feb. Cpu:ryzen 2600/i5 8400/i5 8600k. Ram:16gb 3000mhz (choose the brand you like (crucial,Corsair,g.skill,etc). Mobo:for amd b450/x470 ,for intel b360, for i5 8600k go z370 so you can oc the cpu. Psu at least 500w (choose good brand like cooler master ,Evga,corsair,etc). Case:I don’t know but I recommend mid tower. Storage:1tb hard disk and 250gb/128gb ssd (you can start 1tb hdd and later get a ssd),That’s it :) Sorry for any language mistake and thanks.

This list cost $50 less but has much higher quality parts. Your motherboard, GPU, and CPU selection are very good together. With the money saved from the changes I have made, you could get an RX 580 8gb video card that offers better performance and more vram.
The changes:
I have swapped the viper ram for some similar corsair modules for $4 more that are better looking and from a better brand.
I changed your low end but expensive silicon power 240gb SSD for a $30 cheaper 240gb Kingston SA400 drive that should be faster and more reliable.
I upgraded your case to a higher quality cooler master masterbox case for only $4 more. It doesn't have LEDs but it looks more modern and is a much better case.
I have changed your 500-watt low-end EVGA PSU for a newer and better Corsair CX450 watt PSU for $20 less. The Corsair is less wattage but should still happily power your system, offering a newer better design, better looking black wires, and higher build quality with an insanely cheap price.

Solution
Feb 18, 2019
The changes:
I upgraded your case to a higher quality cooler master masterbox case for only $4 more. It doesn't have LEDs but it looks more modern and is a much better case.
I have changed your 500-watt low-end EVGA PSU for a newer and better Corsair CX450 watt PSU for $20 less. The Corsair is less wattage but should still happily power your system, offering a newer better design, better looking black wires, and higher build quality with an insanely cheap price.
Wow, thank you sm, really appreciate it!!

Feb 18, 2019
The changes:
Also do you think i would get at least 60 fps on games w this build