Good PC running badly mysteriously.

Jun 18, 2018
I have a great pc with everything running fine up until a few days ago when i turn on my pc in the morning and find out that my pc keeps skipping frames, getting a low framerate and gittering. I fiddle with settings alot, turn them down and it doesn't help so then i do a user benchmark test and i get way below what my parts are supposed to get escpecialy the cpu. I have the alienware aurora 7 with a geforce 1080, intel i7 and 17gb of ram. I find that when i play battlefield 1 offline missions its actualy alot better but it can't be my wifi because i have an amazing connection and my other pc runs fine. My cpu is so bad it is in the 0th percentile of cpus of my kind. In pubg i'm getting 30fps, but i don't think im using integrated graphics by accident because i dont think my pc has that (i'm not sure) i also checked my pc tempurature, cpu is at 40, gpu is at 50 and hdd is at 30 (celcius for all). Finally, I checked task manager and I can't find anything using lots of percent apart from games like pub when i run them which use around 14%, is that a normal number? I don't know what to do, can someone please help. I fiddle with my settings alot so I don't know if i changed anything bad before. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Jun 18, 2018

They run fine and textures load in fast compared to online games which have textures that take a while to load in.

Jun 18, 2018

But im getting bad fps and i have 10 ping and a download speed of 20mbps on my pc

CryoWolf

Honorable
Aug 20, 2014
As before, are you playing online or offline games. Because it seems like you have a choppy connection. It does not matter how your good your download or upload rate is, you can still have god aweful ping/ latency despite having great DL.