Question Good Price for a GTX 3060ti?

Solution
These seem to be different variants though. Does this matter? If a founders edition is around £250 is the card I linked supposed to be worth less?
From my perspective, most GPU variants are worth about the same. You can add more for the premium variants such as Asus Strix, Sapphire Nitro+, MSI Suprim, Gigabyte Auros Elite, etc. The Founders Edition cards are pretty much middle of the road or less as far as luxury goes IMO. They are not capable of cooling as well as premium models, but some people like them for their looks and sentimental value.
These seem to be different variants though. Does this matter? If a founders edition is around £250 is the card I linked supposed to be worth less?
From my perspective, most GPU variants are worth about the same. You can add more for the premium variants such as Asus Strix, Sapphire Nitro+, MSI Suprim, Gigabyte Auros Elite, etc. The Founders Edition cards are pretty much middle of the road or less as far as luxury goes IMO. They are not capable of cooling as well as premium models, but some people like them for their looks and sentimental value.

Reactions: cchamiltonn
Solution
Dec 5, 2023
Okay that’s extremely helpful.

I was wondering if you’d be happy answering another quick question (if that’s allowed)

I have been offered the following for £350:

Corsair RMX1000

NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm cooler

Corsair Vengence pro RGB 4 x 8GB 3600mhz

Glorious Race Model D wired mouse

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite motherboard

Lian Li XL case

Lian Li uni fan SL120 RGB x9

HK gaming gk61 mechanical keyboard

1TB WD M.2 SSD

Do you think it’s worth it? From what u gather the seller has cut out the front pillar of the case so the front panel does not go on and the side isn’t secure at the front.

Okay that’s extremely helpful.

I was wondering if you’d be happy answering another quick question (if that’s allowed)

I have been offered the following for £350:

Corsair RMX1000

NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm cooler

Corsair Vengence pro RGB 4 x 8GB 3600mhz

Glorious Race Model D wired mouse

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite motherboard

Lian Li XL case

Lian Li uni fan SL120 RGB x9

HK gaming gk61 mechanical keyboard

1TB WD M.2 SSD

Do you think it’s worth it? From what u gather the seller has cut out the front pillar of the case so the front panel does not go on and the side isn’t secure at the front.
Those are good quality parts. I would have to do some more research to determine exactly how much those parts are worth, but I would be willing to say that is a fair price for the lot.

Reactions: cchamiltonn
Dec 5, 2023
Those are good quality parts. I would have to do some more research to determine exactly how much those parts are worth, but I would be willing to say that is a fair price for the lot.
That's okay I actually posted the question in another thread because I wasn't sure if I had broken any rules putting two in one but thank you for all your help I really appreciate it.

TRENDING THREADS