Question Good rig or nae?

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Heya,

I am building a PC shortly and need help with something. I am going with a 9900k and a 2080ti with a custom loop. I don't know what backplate and waterblocks to get for either. I also don't know if I should do dual loop or single loop as I don't know much about watercooling. Aesthetics matter as I love RGB and my friends dared me to go nearly full RGB. All I know is that EK are very good. I will go with soft tubing for now as hard tubing seems to difficult and expensive + time consuming. Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated =). I also have the Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula motherboard!

Thanks in advance,
Fate05

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Heya,

I am building a PC shortly and need help with something. I am going with a 9900k and a 2080ti (corsair 1000D case) with a custom loop. I don't know what backplate and waterblocks to get for either. I also don't know if I should do dual loop or single loop as I don't know much about watercooling. Aesthetics matter as I love RGB and my friends dared me to go nearly full RGB. All I know is that EK are very good. I will go with soft tubing for now as hard tubing seems to difficult and expensive + time consuming. Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated =). I also have the Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula motherboard!

Thanks in advance,
Fate05

I think dual loop is what I originally planned out for. Having x2 480mm rads at the front and having 1 for CPU and 1 for GPU. I just need help on what fittings, waterblocks, backplate for GPU, tubing pump and res to get. I was thinking an EK D5 of somesort. Also would dual pumps be needed or what?

Heya,

I am building a PC shortly and need help with something. I am going with a 9900k and a 2080ti with a custom loop. I don't know what backplate and waterblocks to get for either. I also don't know if I should do dual loop or single loop as I don't know much about watercooling. Aesthetics matter as I love RGB and my friends dared me to go nearly full RGB. All I know is that EK are very good. I will go with soft tubing for now as hard tubing seems to difficult and expensive + time consuming. Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated =). I also have the Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula motherboard!

Thanks in advance,
Fate05

I'm not sure going with a 9900K now is such a good move- Ryzen 3000 parts are just about to launch and everything this pointing to them being faster in games...