Good ssd 1tb for gaming. Do you need Expensive ones.

lllk4

Prominent
Apr 5, 2017
I need a reasonably priced 1Tb ssd that will last a while and is good for gaming. Here is what i need in it.
1) Silent. Although not all that noticeable i have a quiet pc and i would like it quiet. witch i know is kinda obvious most ssds are.

2)Gaming performance. it can handle gaming.

3) also i don't care what form it is 2.5,pci, m2, ect

4) i want to be able to get a warranty. I know that some don't offer them.

5) Lastly, i would like it to be one that last for a while.

Solution
Hello!

1) basically all SSDs are silent unless you are like reading and writing terabytes per second, which you are not doing.
2) all SSDs are fast enough to handle gaming, though if you use them heavily enough they burn out pretty quickly (for an SSD at least. It will still outlive your computer rig by decades.)
3)You would want NVMe if you could get it.
4) got it.
5) again, outlasts rigs by decades.

Best 1TB internal SSD for you is..... *play audacity made drumroll*
https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B01LXPENRR/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1491785992&sr=1-1&keywords=sata+ssd+internal&refinements=p_n_feature_three_browse-bin%3A6797521011
(sorry about messy link)
This is very affordable for a 1 terabyte ssd...

BurnDownTheIgloo

Commendable
Jan 26, 2017
Hello!

1) basically all SSDs are silent unless you are like reading and writing terabytes per second, which you are not doing.
2) all SSDs are fast enough to handle gaming, though if you use them heavily enough they burn out pretty quickly (for an SSD at least. It will still outlive your computer rig by decades.)
3)You would want NVMe if you could get it.
4) got it.
5) again, outlasts rigs by decades.

Best 1TB internal SSD for you is..... *play audacity made drumroll*
https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B01LXPENRR/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1491785992&sr=1-1&keywords=sata+ssd+internal&refinements=p_n_feature_three_browse-bin%3A6797521011
(sorry about messy link)
This is very affordable for a 1 terabyte ssd. SSDs are not cheap. They are about five times the price of a normal hard drive in terms of $/GB.
They are WORTH IT THOUGH!

Cheers!

Solution

lllk4

Prominent
Apr 5, 2017

Thanks!