Question Google Account Verification issue! Pls Help!

Feb 7, 2022
Hi, just from yesterday I started having prob with my google account. Yesterday I opened youtube and it was not signed in I tried logging in and it said that they noticed malicious activity on my device so they need to verify my account. I gave in my username and password and then a verification page came and sent two OTPs to unknown devices whose names I have never even heard of. I didnt even set up 2F verification. Pls help me get my account back as it had many valuable info and I really need them.

Feb 7, 2022
Hi, just from yesterday I started having prob with my google account. Yesterday I opened youtube and it was not signed in I tried logging in and it said that they noticed malicious activity on my device so they need to verify my account. I gave in my username and password and then a verification page came and sent two OTPs to unknown devices whose names I have never even heard of. I didnt even set up 2F verification. Pls help me get my account back as it had many valuable info and I really need them.

Feb 7, 2022