Google Finally Acknowledges UFO Drawings

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

safcmanfr

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]MichaelC4[/nom]Wow, just think, a 143 year old man introduced our planet to 'the fear of aliens from outer space invading the Earth'.[/citation]

you laugh, but the radio broadcast (1939) scared the sh!t out of a lot of ppl. It was done as a series of new bulletins and 3/4 of ppl who listened to it thought it was real!

I wasnt around then obviously, but my Grandpa has told me about it.

D2ModPlayer

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
HG Wells is one of the greatest writers ever. He wasn't just about aliens and science, but about the human condition and culture, politics, morality. Everything any good science fiction writer aspires too. If it means a few Google "O"'s coming my way or even being irreparably lost, I'm all for it.
I actually was going to reread that novel in the last year and never got around to it. I read it when about 16 years old, I'm now 35.

vider

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Naaaaha, this can't beat the news we had coming from UK some time ago. Nothing beats Google BBQ XD ! ! ! Not even UFOs ! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.