Google Nexus 10 Review: Is 2560x1600 High-Definition Enough?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiduce

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
That paper is junk. Just look at what that tablet already is to the whole community, including Ubuntu. This is already a mythical device. The screen is perfect.
This paper is complete junk.

amiwali

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
I have given link here. A most important and enjoyable, Makers G10 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Aluminum Protective Case for Google Nexus 10

Nexus10

Chaos2Theory

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
[citation][nom]neon neophyte[/nom]i disagree completely about the screen analysis. it is most obvious on the picture of the blue flower. with the nexus 10 i can see all the detail in the pedals, the ipad is over saturated and has lost its detail.[/citation]
It says closest to 6500 is optimal...

Mehedee Hasan

Honorable
May 10, 2013
Wow,great this is G10 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Aluminum Protective Case for Google Nexus 10.It,s prize $39.99 USD.It is the first high build quality low cost keyboard case stand three in one for your Google Nexus 10. It is made of high end aluminum alloy and built quite sturdy.It,s 300mAh built-in battery to make it standby for 30 days,work for 5 days.I assured that you should use this Keyboard Case.I recommend you to buy this product.Product link is given below...

http://www.jsxltech.com/products/makers-g10-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-with-aluminum-protective-case-for-google-nexus-10

Status
Not open for further replies.