Google Nexus 5 Review: A Fast, Affordable Phone With LTE For All

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirotic

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2009
I will never ever have an Android with no external memory support. That was one of the main reasons with made me completely abandon Iphone for good. I don´t buy this "cheaper" and "prefer cloud services" excuse, that's absurd. If you don´t live on EUA or europe, internet is a crap and you can´t have the luxury to spend dozens of gigabytes of limited and unstable bandwidth to access your files. I'd rather have eiter 720p screen, slower cpu, or even less internal memory + SD than this phone the way it is, shame on you google, I'll keep my galaxy S3 for a little more time, thank you.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I feel too lucky lately. I managed to grab an LG G2 on December 24th for free renewing my 2 year contract with Claro. Thing is my contract had expired 4 months earlier and I wanted an HTC One for free so I waited patiently until they were giving away for free and on the 24th they gave both the HTC One and the LG G2 for free!Pretty awesome phone, but camera is atrocious in low light conditions, no review ever touched that subject but search on google and you'll find many complains about it.

Sep 22, 2013
It would be nice to see a specific list of the carriers this phone can actually be used with. I've tried searching for this but have yet to find anything definitive.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.