Google Says Microsoft Uses Patents When Its Products Fail

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Benihana[/nom]Oh definitely, I actually considered purchasing the Wacom Intuos4 myself, but due to shoddy workmanship on the USB mounts I passed it by. In the end, I settled for some off-brand tablet for $50 myself and it serves the purpose, though it's not nearly as nice as a Wacom. I figure if I'm going to be spending that much money on a damn tablet, it had better do everything that I want it to do flawlessly.But I sure do with they had some proper competition.[/citation]

correct me if im wrong, but they have batteryless pens, that is a different tech than the pressure ones, and i believe that also allows them to implement it into a monitor. look at old palms, you could poke it with your finger, but its not accurate at the least, i believe that the wacoms is more viable in a monitor than the others, or they own a patent on it, i mean i would be willing to pay 7-800 for a penable monitor of 22+inch, but i need to be brain dead to pay 2500$ for a monitor when im not drawing professionally.

so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.