Google's O Disappears, Abducted by Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

That has to be the most incredible and intelligent reference to an internet meme I have ever seen.

Bolbi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
Ha Ha... They seem to get better each time. Maybe Google should do a mystery Doodle series, leave clues all over the internet, and offer a small prize (eg, Android-based smartphone) to whoever can figure it out first. MOre seriously, the Google Doodles are potentially useful for educational purposes as people who might have no other interest in a subject click on a Doodle to see what it's all about. Keep it up!

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
Haha, thanks for clearing that up! I spent a few clicks yesterday trying to calm my curiousity :)

Btw, try googling for "recursion" ;)

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]ie49589[/nom]Useless news. Can't expect anything else from Jane McEntegart.You go girl. Keep up the low quality in your news.[/citation]
This is totally false. In fact, Jane is one of the authors that I know will consistently either provide me with something informative or funny. Angelini is a good candidate too.

alikum

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2008
[citation][nom]Ciuy[/nom]can it stil run Crysis?[/citation]
For heaven's sake can you please stop the Crysis joke? It's not even funny

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]ie49589[/nom]Useless news. Can't expect anything else from Jane McEntegart.You go girl. Keep up the low quality in your news.[/citation]

Sweet, you're back! I missed you. Nothing better than trolls who PM you hate mail. :kaola:

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
That is freaking comical, I seemed a bit perplexed when I saw this, I thought I had to do when you misspell google to gogle.com it still takes you to the the right page, but knowing its because of that meme made all the sense in the world +1 Google.

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
You know half way through the article I was wondering, "WTF am I reading this, are there really any point to this". Glad I hung in there though, really pretty clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS