Google's Zerg Rush Easter Egg is the Best Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tektek2000

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
baaah i knew I shouldn't have quit starcraft.. i knew google would do this one day.. so now I lost my page search!!

where's my firebat!

lahawzel

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
I actually think the APM counter is off; it showed me as having 529 APM when my SCBW spam-APM is only ~300, and that's with keyboard usage. Maybe it isn't running at full speed on my computer?

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
My friend this morning told me to search for "Zerg rush" at first i was like wtf.. Then i started to click at them and kill them off as fast as i could, i hit 160 apm but i was laughing so hard all the way through it that i hit my head on my desk.. yeah I'm an idiot but i had a great laugh, great stuff google =D I like it, i hope they keep it, great way to kill time without playing sc2 =P

G

Ha... this is the best reason for having my wii remote hooked up as a mouse controller yet. Whilst not worth setting it up for this alone, if you are already sorted, it's a blast.

G

I think the fact that Google or at least some of their employees love Starcraft became clear when they sent out a team to the After Hour Gaming League (AHGL) both in season 1 and 2. I wish the management would take the plunge and start sponsoring in the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.