[SOLVED] Got a gtx 1050 ti for my new build, and when I try to update drivers it doesn't work

Dec 31, 2018
I recently built a new PC and in it, I'm using a gtx 1050 ti. I uploaded the drivers from the cd that I got with it and It was working fine until I tried to play a game. That's when I realized that I needed to update the drivers. So I went into the GeForce Experience and updated them. I restarted my computer and bam, my monitor has these big black margins all around the display because I'm not able to put the resolution to 1920x1080. So I look into my device manager and see that I have error code 43. I search online and try everything that I can think of. I tried updating the driver from the device manager, I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it from the device manager. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from GeForce Experience. I tried updating from geforce.com. I tried DDU which is when the margins and error code 43 went away only for me to realize that the drivers weren't updated to the most recent driver, so I updated them and to no surprise, error code 43 was there. Could it be something to do with the hardware? Please Help.

Solution
just trying to help code 43 is generally somthing to do with power or the lack of it from PSU what make of PSU and wattage does it say on the side.