Got a New case for my pc

Nov 10, 2018
For a while i have wanted a new pc case, and today i got it. I started to take my pc a part to put in the new case. My pc have been running for almost 2 years with out any problems. After some hours of work i pressed the power butten and it started up but no display. Motherboard is displaying code "19". (early south bridge initalization)

I have tried a number of things now but I just can't get a display.I have read some threads but I dont know what to do

Mobo: Msi z170a
Cpu: i7 6700k

Sorry for my english

Solution
FP header wired correctly?

Did the case come with standoffs pre-installed? If so, or if you installed them yourself, there may be one under the board that wasn't needed. It could be grounding out the underside of the motherboard. Take the board out of the box, check and see. If all is good, set the board on an insulated surface and connect just the CPU/cooler, PSU, monitor (to iGPU), RAM, KB. Start the system by using the on-board button MSI provides. Does it start?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
FP header wired correctly?

Did the case come with standoffs pre-installed? If so, or if you installed them yourself, there may be one under the board that wasn't needed. It could be grounding out the underside of the motherboard. Take the board out of the box, check and see. If all is good, set the board on an insulated surface and connect just the CPU/cooler, PSU, monitor (to iGPU), RAM, KB. Start the system by using the on-board button MSI provides. Does it start?

Solution